Larry : The Game Preview Larry : The Game Preview

Really hard . .

A good game, but really hard. Maybe make larger hallways so that the pendulum swings higher, giving you more time to get through.
Also, make the "retry" button so that it isn't just the words, give it a bit of a background box so that you don't have to click exactly on the words. Not a huge issue, but minorly annoying.

PaperBandit responds:

Thank you for telling me these things, they help a lot!

Gradium Gradium

Very Fun

I had a lot of fun playing this game, although one major thing you may want to fix is on the last level, it plays the ending credits if you die and does nothing if you win. So yeah, maybe change that so it makes more sense.

And to the guy who reviewed before me, the duck pwns, I won the whole game with it.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

THANK YOU. Huge bug fixed :)

Dead Space: Flash Dead Space: Flash

Umm . . .

The controls were really unresponsive - if you try to shoot while walking, nothing happens. Once I realized this, it was really easy to kill everything, then I kept walking and ended up in some weird white nothingness . . .

Ifu, Commander 1 Incomple Ifu, Commander 1 Incomple

strange . . .

Its a decent idea, but the way the game plays out isn't very good.
Choosing what to do seems pointless - if you choose certain things it just reloads the game. When you extend the game, make sure to give the choices more meaning so that the player actually feels like they are doing something.

Maze Raze Maze Raze

Interesting game

The one thing I didn't like was that when you lost, you would go to the previous level. I had do a couple of levels over and over because I sucked at the level after it.
Another idea would be to add a little bit of time between levels. I died on level 9 a couple times because I would be moving down as I finished level 8.

Other than that, a fun game. The little sentences that would appear as you go through were a nice touch.

InnerChild548 responds:

Noted. Thanks for the review!

Find the button 2 Find the button 2

Boring

It's such a waste of time, you just look for some dumb button. . . it wasn't fun at all.

mustangman24 responds:

if you dont like this game give constructive critisism not random crap
waste of time typing this review!

Red is Bad Red is Bad

Very entertaining

It's a pretty simple game, but fun nonetheless.

Also, the difficulty increases at a perfect rate, giving you enough 'easy time' to get used to it, but still presenting a good challenge as you progress through the levels.